Ring size guide:
In order to ensure that the ring you order from us fits perfectly, please go through our downloadable and printable ring size guide.
Download the document, print it and follow the instruction on document.
International ring size:
There are many international ring size formulas. Please use below conversion table to find out your ring size.
For best result, measure your ring sizes when:
1. At the end of the day when your fingers are warm.
2. Measure the ring size 3-4 times to eliminate erroneous reading.
Measure an existing ring:
You can use your existing ring to measure the size of the ring you would like to purchase.
1. select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
2. Print out this document at 100% and make sure you do not select the “scale to fit page” or “shrink to fit page”.
3. Place the ring over the circle below, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest the size.
4. If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Paper ring sizer:
1. Print and cut out the ring sizer below. Cut a small slit where mentioned at the thicker end.
2. Slip the pointed end of the ring sizer through the slit.
3. Slide sizer past knuckle and tightly secure around the base of your finger.
4. The number that appears where it says “Read size here” is your approximate ring size.
Place the existing ring over the circle.